ALGEBRA II HONORS
Teacher: Mrs. Canole
- Students are required to attend class regularly and promptly.
- All students are expected to come to class prepared to learn (with their binder, pen/pencil, textbook, calculator, etc).
- Students will be required to maintain a math binder.
- Students will observe all rules and regulations as outlined in the Student Handbook.
- Class will be conducted in an atmosphere of mutual respect.
Books, Material, Supplies:
- Textbook: Algebra 2, Prentice Hall
- The Texas Instruments graphing calculator will be used extensively. In the past students have found it helpful to purchase one for use in class and at home.
- Homework, both short and long-term assignments, will be assigned on a daily basis.
- It is the responsibility of the student to obtain and make up all work missed due to an absence (both graded and ungraded assignments).
- All work missed due to absence must be made up within two weeks of the date assigned. Failure to make-up work will result in a grade of ZERO for the assignment.
- To retake an assessment, all homework and class assignments must be complete. In addition, you must come after school for help on the necessary material, and then retake the assessment. You will then earn the average of the two scores.
- Homework – 10%
- Quizzes – 45%
- Tests – 45%
- I will be available most days after school to meet with students for extra help.
After you have reviewed the course profile with your parent/guardian, please fill out the google form below.