- For each college that you are applying to, you must fill out a Transcript Request Form.
- Remember to have a parent sign the form if you are under 18.
- Students, please read all college applications carefully and note all deadlines and requirements.
- Bring the application to the guidance office, with your transcript request, if you need your counselor to fill out any portion of the application.
- Allow at least 10 school days to receive recommendation letters and to have your transcript request processed.
- As application deadlines approach, we may not be able to write recommendation letters if we do not have 10 school days for processing