Rogers High School
COURSE PROFILE for RESOURCE
Academic Year – 2012-2013
- JoAnne Ritchie – Department Leader (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jamie Butterworth (email@example.com)
- Kacie Gallo (BSP) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tracey Hackley (email@example.com)
- William Kimes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lynne Torrey (email@example.com)
- Marybeth Vierra (firstname.lastname@example.org)
DESCRIPTION: This class is designed to support the student with an Individualized Education Planand is aligned to his/her specific IEP goals. Progress monitoring and academic support are key components to this course.
OBJECTIVES: The student will be able to:
- recognize appropriate academic strategies and skills
- apply the appropriate strategies and skills to all general education content areas
- work with his/her resource teacher to assure the IEP goals are met and that utilized accommodations and modifications are effective.
- Students are expected to bring assignments from their academic classes.
- Class participation, attendance, and cooperation are necessary for success.
- Students are expected to be prepared for class by arriving with agenda book, writing utensils, and materials needed for assignments.
GRADING POLICY: Students receive a daily grade based on a rubric and will receive a Pass or Fail grade quarterly.
CLASSROOM RULES: All applicable RHS rules and teacher specified rules will apply.