As we are going to spend a great deal of time together as a group over the next 10 months, it is important to have some clear expectations to ensure your success in class. These expectations are as follow:
1. Be on time. On time means in your seat, ready to go when the bell rings.
2. Be prepared. Bring your notebook/folder/binder to class every day. If you don’t need to bring it home, feel free to leave it in class. Also have something to write with. Every day.
3. Be courteous and respectful to each other, and to me. While frequently conversation is encouraged in class, it needs to be of appropriate content and volume!
4. Don’t interrupt, either me or your fellow classmates. If you need to sharpen a pencil, use the lav, throw something away, wait for an appropriate time to limit distractions to your class.
5. Do your best! If you get confused, ask questions. Some of the things we do may seem complicated, but stick with it. You’ll get it!
6. You are responsible for any missed work, and any work you’d like to make up. On days you are out, find out what you missed. On assignments you would like to retake, schedule a time with me. IT’S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!