• Psychology Corner

    with Ms. Gibbes

    Hello and Welcome! I'm Ms. Gibbes, the School Psychologist at Pell Elementary School.

    On this page you will be able to access resources for mental health news. Browse the site, enjoy and leave comments or questions.

    *Please know this is a public domain website. If you have any specific and confidential concerns about your student, please contact your school administration and/or school mental health provider.

    You can contact me at:
    (401) 842-1900 Ext. 7

Happy Children
  • What is a School Psychologist?

    Posted by:

    Every school has (or should have) a designated mental health professional. A school psychologist is employed by the school to support students in their learning, provide counseling for students, provide consultation for teachers/parents and advocate for the special needs of students.

    If you want to read more, visit the National Association of School Psychologist's website: Who Are School Psychologists

    Comments (-1)