About Mr. Psaras
Phone: (401) 842-1900
Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. James Psaras
In my class, I focus on movement-based education; lessons that promote communication, cooperation and personal responsibility, and activities that encourage brainstorming and critical thinking. Your child will learn how to become physically fit and most importantly…HAVE FUN!
I am pleased to have your child participate in Pell School’s Physical Education Program. It is my desire as the Physical Education teacher to teach my students....
• a variety of enjoyable, all-inclusive physical activities, designed to build self-confidence, and promote cooperation, fair play, and responsible participation, while encouraging lifetime fitness pursuits.
• a wide array of activities that are action-packed, providing lots of choices and opportunities to challenge your child with countless opportunities for success, no matter the skill level.
• to move from comfortable, familiar, and functional physical education to movement education instruction that is rich with opportunities to engage in fun, challenging, and dynamic experiences.
• fun, movement and skill-based games, that promote the skills of communication, cooperation and personal responsibility, while learning to apply critical thinking and problem solving.
• games and activities that present problems, thus requiring students to learn how to brainstorm, collaborate, put into action and evaluate strategies in order to be successful.